NOTES ON PRIVACY
1.This section contains information on how Verbavoxtranslations.com is managed in relation to the processing of Verbavoxtranslations.com users’ data.
2.This information is also valid for the purposes of art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, Code regarding the protection of personal data, and for the purposes of article 13 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679, concerning the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data as well as the free circulation of such data, for those who interact with Verbavoxtranslations.com and can be reached at the address corresponding to the initial page: https://verbavoxtranslations.com
3.The information is provided only for Verbavoxtranslations.com and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user via links contained therein.
4.The purpose of this document is to provide information about the methods, timing and nature of the information that data controllers must provide to users when connecting to the Verbavoxtranslations.com web pages, regardless of the purpose of the connection itself, according to the Italian and European legislation.
5.The information may be changed due to the introduction of new regulations in this regard, therefore the user is invited to periodically check this page.
6.If the user is under 16 old, pursuant to Article 8, c. 1 EU regulation 2016/679, will have to legitimize its consent through the authorization of parents or guardian.
COLLECTION AND TREATMENT OF PERSONAL DATA
1.Like all websites, this site also uses log files in which information collected in an automated manner during user visits is stored. The information collected could be the following:
- internet protocol address (IP);
- type of browser and parameters of the device used to connect to the site;
- name of the internet service provider (ISP);
- date and time of visit;
- web page of the visitor’s origin (referral) and exit;
- possibly the number of clicks.
2.The aforementioned information is processed in an automated manner and collected in an exclusively aggregated form in order to verify the correct functioning of the site, and for security reasons. This information will be processed based on the legitimate interests of the owner.
3.For security purposes (anti-spam filters, firewalls, virus detection), automatically recorded data may also include personal data such as the IP address, which could be used, in accordance with the relevant laws in force, in order to block attempts to damage to the site itself or damage to other users, or in any case harmful activities or offenses. These data are never used for the identification or profiling of the user, but only for the purpose of protecting the site and its users, such information will be treated according to the legitimate interests of the owner.
5.The information that the users of the site will deem to make public through the services and the tools made available to them, are provided by the user knowingly and voluntarily, exempting this site from any responsibility for any violations of the laws. It is up to the user to verify that they have permission to enter personal data of third parties or content protected by national and international standards.
Social Network Plugin
2. The collection and use of information obtained through the plugin are governed by the respective privacy policies of social networks, to which please refer:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies
- Twitter: https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170519-uso-dei-cookie-e-di-altre-tecnologie similar-daparte-di-twitter
- Google+: http: //www.google.com/policies/technologies/cookies
- Pinterest: https://about.pinterest.com/it/privacy-policy
- AddThis: http://www.addthis.com/privacy/privacy-policy
PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT AND SCOPE OF COMMUNICATION OF PERSONAL DATA
1. The data collected by the site during its operation are used exclusively for the purposes indicated above and kept for the time strictly necessary to carry out the specified activities, and in any case not beyond 2 years.
2. The data used for security purposes (blocking attempts to damage the site) are kept for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purpose previously indicated.
Data provided by the user
1. As indicated above, the optional, explicit and voluntary sending of electronic mail to the addresses indicated on this site entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary to respond to requests, and any other personal data included in the message.
2. Specific summary information will be progressively reported or displayed on the pages of the site set up for particular services on request.
Support in the configuration of your browser
1. The user can also manage cookies through his browser settings. However, deleting the cookies from the browser may remove the preferences set for the site.
2. For further information and support you can also visit the help page specific to the web browser you are using:
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-us/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Safari: http://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/it/
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=it
- Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
Cookies are data created by a server that are stored in text files on your computer’s hard disk and allow the website to be aware of your behaviors and preferences. Cookies can be permanent (c.d. persistent cookies), but they can also have a limited duration (c.d. session cookies). Verbavoxtranslations.com uses session cookies to allow you to safely and efficiently explore the Site, these cookies are not stored permanently on your computer and disappear when the browser is closed. Verbavoxtranslations.com also uses persistent cookies that have a variable duration and can also be inserted by third parties. In particular, Verbavoxtranslations.com uses Google Analytics to gather information about users’ browsing on the site. You can disable Google Analytics cookies by downloading a specific browser plug-in available at the following url: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout You can object to the registration of cookies on your hard disk by configuring the navigation browser (Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, Safari etc …) in order to disable cookies “. However, after this operation, some functions of the web pages may not be performed correctly.
Provision of data
Apart from that specified for navigation data, the provision of data for further processing purposes is optional. Failure to provide such data may make it impossible to pursue these additional purposes.
At any time you can obtain the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, copying, updating, rectification or integration, blocking of data processed in violation of the law in accordance with the provisions of art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 and for the purposes of Article 13 of EU Regulation n. 2016/679 reported in full at the bottom of this information notice. You will have the right to oppose in any case to any processing of your personal data that is carried out for commercial and marketing information in general and to oppose for legitimate reasons the processing of your data for other purposes. To exercise your rights, you can send a communication to the address below or an email to [email protected]
Art. 7 Legislative Decree 196/2003: Rights attributed to the interested party.
1) The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form.
2) The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
- the origin of personal data;
- the purposes and methods of processing;
- the logic applied in the case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- of the identification data concerning the data controller, data processors and the representative designated pursuant to Article 5, paragraph 2;
- the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or appointees.
3) The interested party has the right to obtain:
- updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- the deletion, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including data which does not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data was collected or subsequently processed;
- the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also with regard to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the event that such fulfillment occurs it proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate use of resources with respect to the protected right.
4) The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
Notice to European Users: this privacy statement has been prepared in fulfillment of the obligations set forth in Art. 10 of the Directive n. 95/46 / CE, as well as the provisions of Directive 2002/58 / EC, as updated by Directive 2009/136 / EC, regarding Cookies.
This definition is broader than the previous one and does not take into consideration the case in which the violation causes damage to the individual. If you suffer a data security breach, you must immediately inform your national data protection authority, or at least no later than 72 hours after discovering the violation.
With regards to this website, the data controller is: Ilaria Menchini, based in Via Giuseppe Galliano 174 – 63822 Porto San Giorgio – Italia, VAT N. : IT02454750445
For any clarification or exercise of user rights, you can contact her at the following email address: [email protected]
Data processing manager
1. The controller is the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body that processes personal data on behalf of the data controller.
2. Pursuant to Article 28 of EU regulation no. 2016/679, upon appointment of the data holder, the data processing controller of the Verbavoxtranslations.com website is: Ilaria Menchini.
Data processing location
1. The data processing generated by the use of Verbavoxtranslations.com takes place at Via Giuseppe Galliano 174 – 63822 Porto San Giorgio – Italia.
2. In case of need, the data connected to the newsletter service may be processed by the data controller or persons appointed by it for this purpose at the relative site.
Security of the data provided
1. This site treats users’ data in a lawful and correct manner, taking appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or unauthorized destruction of the data. Processing is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and logic strictly related to the purposes indicated.
2. In addition to the owner, in some cases, the categories of employees involved in the organization of the site (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external parties (such as third party technical service providers, couriers postal services, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies).
Changes to this document
2. It may be subject to changes or updates. In the case of significant changes and updates, these will be reported with specific user notifications.
3. The previous versions of the document will still be available on this page.
4. The document was updated on 11/06/2019 to comply with the relevant regulatory provisions, and in particular in compliance with EU Regulation 2016/679.